An Honorable Man

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in honor of our former President, George W. Bush and his legacy

Visitors

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Poll

What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For?
What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left33%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right 33% [ 2 ]
What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left33%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right 33% [ 2 ]
What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left0%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left0%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left17%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right 17% [ 1 ]
What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left17%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Add This

3 posters

Poll

[ 2 ]
    What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left33%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left33%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left0%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left0%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left17%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_left17%What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Bush,myhero
    Bush,myhero
    Admin

What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Empty What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For?

Post by Bush,myhero Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Pres Bush has much to be proud of in his presidency;not the least of which was restoring dignity to the office of President.

This was not a perfect man.However,there is no President that accomplishes all that he sets out to do and this President faced challenges that were not expected.

Pick your choice.There's no right or wrong answer.One is not better than another.
    This is just to see what you PERSONALLY think he will be most remembered for.
    wallwatcher2009

What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Empty Re: What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For?

Post by wallwatcher2009 Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 am

Very Happy
    President Bush is a man of honor and cares for our Nation and our troops! He expected respect from those around him and showed respect to others!
    He is not the smoothest of speech....but not all are! Doughnuts to dollars he usually got his point across no matter what the situation. President Bush's administration will be validated in the end.
    Andy Roux
    Andy Roux

What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For? Empty Re: What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For?

Post by Andy Roux Wed May 27, 2009 1:59 pm

I will be forever grateful to President Bush for his stance on homeland security. Yes there were many other accomplishments for which he will never get credit thanks to the vitriolic attacks he still suffers from those on the far left fringe. These hate mongers will never leave him alone.

I remember thinking, the day that we were attacked on 9-11, that I would not like to be in President Bush's shoes. I am proud to say that he acted swiftly and appropriately, and because of his actions we have not suffered an attack on our homeland since.

I think it is interesting that our current president is finding that many of President Bush's policies worked back then and may be worth keeping intact at least for a little longer today. My fear is that Barak Husein Obama is no George W Bush, and his response to the threats in the future will be based upon how they will play in the popularity polls rather than what is best for the country. President Bush took a lot of heat for some of the unpopular but necessary decisions he had to make, and he did it from a position of strength.

God Bless this man of honor and integrity...I will always refer to him as President George W. Bush.[i][u]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:09 am