An Honorable Man

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in honor of our former President, George W. Bush and his legacy

Similar topics

Visitors

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Poll

What Will Pres Bush Be Most Remembered For?
    The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_left33%The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_right 33% [ 2 ]
    The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_left33%The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_right 33% [ 2 ]
    The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_left0%The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
    The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_left0%The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
    The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_left17%The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_right 17% [ 1 ]
    The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_left17%The Miss Me Yet Billboard Bar_right 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Add This

The Miss Me Yet Billboard

Bush,myhero
      Bush,myhero
      Admin

The Miss Me Yet Billboard Empty The Miss Me Yet Billboard

Post by Bush,myhero Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:43 pm

The Miss Me Yet Billboard Zjt9bq
      There is a billboard along I-35 near Wyoming, Minn., with a huge photo of former president George W. Bush and this question: "Miss Me Yet?"
      Last i heard the billboard owner(s)was still a mystery.But we know the sentiment.
      Rumor is that it may have been a group of small business owners.The rest of us like the billboard and it's message because we definitely miss the former President.History will give the man a fair shake.
      Unfortunately our media is controlled by liberal elitists who won't tolerate anyone but their own and will even turn on their own if they don't toe the line.My answer to the question is
      YES.